Thursday, December 10, 2009

Doubts... again... Android Smartphones

One more persisting doubt, I want a device which is prepared to receive the coming Android apps, so the phone needs to have a good CPU, preferably a GPU (like the Iphone 3GS), 256 RAM and 512 ROM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a decent battery... The Motorola Milestone is the phone that covers almost, if not, all requirements that I need, but there are very good alternatives for almost 150€ less, but which exclude the CPU/GPU power boost I wanted, so the device wouldn't become an obsolete brick in less than a year or two:




*** Motorola Milestone - Review 1 / Review 2 / Review 3 / Review 4 / Review 5 /
Review 6 / Video Review 1 (italiano) - 450-500€ - Loja 1




** Acer Liquid - Review 1 / Review 2 / Review 3 / Review 4 / Video Review 1 (italiano) - 350€ - Loja 1




** HTC Hero - Review 1 / Review 2 / Review 3 / Review 4 - 400€-450€ - Loja 1 / Loja 2 / Loja 3




* Motorola Dext - Review 1 / Review 2 / Video Review - 300-350€ (???) - Not yet in the market

Recently, a
link to a supposedly HTC new phones roadmap for the next 6 months leaked. The HTC Bravo, is the most interesting device from the list, even though I think it's worthless to keep waiting for another new phone.

I've decided to buy one of these previous devices, so I won't loose track of the Android train, and believe me, it's already on tracks and running at a fine speed as I write this...

So... any recomendations? Anyone?

No comments: